Dentist Quick Tooth Fixn'
Cows coming out of the Dentist office.
The Dentist I did the work for found a picture on line of something similar and he thought it was funny so that's what we painted :-)
Jacks General Store and Errol's West Wind Inn.
I just wanted you to be able to see how big this thing really was. it was about 10ft wide by 8ft high. It took me 32 hours to complete but I loved the way it turned out.
This is one I did right before I went to Utah to paint the Cowboy mural just thought you might like to see it.
So now I guess I should tell you a little bit about our trip back to Utah. Kalvin got some time off work so we ended up going to Utah a week earlier than planed to spend sometime with family. It was the first time in a long time that we got to spend time with both family's. We had a good time but sad enough good times have end and Kalvin had to go back to work...but I had to work as well. :-) My dad watched Kole while I painted and my mother was an angel and stayed with me while I painted and we had some long nights! After painting we would go back to my Grandmothers home and sleep and then the next day we would waste time until we could go back in to paint. We had to wait until all of the dentists patients had left so we didn't get to start painting until about 6pm every night...that is why we had some late nights! All in all we had an awesome time together. Good times and memories. now Kole and I are back home and could not be happier! we had one heck of a time getting home flying stand by on spring brake in Las Vegas! It took us from 7am until 8pm to get on a flight and then to top it all off we didn't even get to fly into St. Louis we had to fly into Kansas City so Kalvin had to drive 3 and a half hours to pick us up at 1am and then we had to drive all the way back home. And that was are crazy adventure in Utah good times. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment