Ellee loves her bath!
Getting all that pretty hair done all cute!
Such a sweet heart!
Look at all the hair for a 6 month old!
Ellee loves her tooth brush. :-)
Ellee loves her daddy!
So Sweet! Love her smile!
Kole and Ellee having a bath. Kole is such a good big brother to his little sister!
This was so funny. I was getting Ellee out of the tub one morning and I came out into the kitchen and this is what I found. Kole eating his cereal in a cup with his daddy's fishing magazine in his underware. I laughed forever and I had to take a picture.
Ellee is now 6 and a half months and my little boy is not so little any more he is now 3 and a half its so crazy. Ellee can now sit up on her own and she says "Da da da" all day long its to cute. And boy does she like to hear her self talk. She must get that from her mommy. :-) Ellee wants to go all the time I have a feeling she will be crawling soon because she hates to hold still. When you hold her all she does is wiggle around she is so hard to hold. I am just grateful I have very active adorable kiddos! Kole loves to fish with his daddy and he is so grateful that the weather is now warming up so that he can go fishing. I think we are outside every minute of everyday because it has been so beautiful we are loving the warm weather. I have a lot more fun stuff to post and up date but this is all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment