Kole's big catch. Before we left for Utah Kalvin took Kole fishing and I went out after I got Ellee ready for the day and when I got there Kole could not wait to show me his fish. Kalvin said they got there to fish and Kole cast out a few times and then said dad I cant reel my pole and Kalvin said he could tale right away that he had a fish on and sure enough he did. It weighed a 1lb and it was the biggest one Kole has caught yet. He is quite the fisher man.
Just Getting to Utah Every one was excited to see Grandpa Dalton.
We all got the chance to see my Grandma Hope (Dalton) its always good to go home and get to see her. She is my last grandparent that is still alive and so it really makes me want to take advantage of the time I get to spend with her. The kids just love her. Kole always askes me if and when we get to go and see Grandma Great. Such a sweet kid.
Kole doing what he does best over by Grandpa and Grandma Staheli's house and the new park in Washington.
These are some of Kalvin's very good friends. Marty and Mary Ellen. I thought that Ellee would be scared to death because of Martys beard but she loved him to death. He has the look of a gruff man but is the sweetest person you will ever meet. We were really glad we were able to spend some time with them.
I absolutly love this pictuer Kole flying kites with Grandpa Staheli
Aunt Jessica and Uncle Kyson the kids favorite aunt and uncle because they spoil them rotten! :) We love you guys wish we could be closer to you so we could get together more often.
Kole LOVED to feed the sheep.
Ellee liked the sheep...that is until they started to suck on her toes then she was not a very happy little girl...it was really kinda funny. :)
Kole loved all the animals! Holding one of Uncle Gaylen's Chickens
Grandma Dalton doing double bottel duty. Paisley Rose and Ellee
Yes my 8 month old had french braids. So stinking cute...to bad they didn't stay in very long.
She loved the watermelon!
Grandpa Dalton reading a book to Elle and Paisley
Paisley, Allie, and Ellee
Ellee loves the water!!! She loved swimming in Grandpa and Grandma Staheli's Pool.
Uncle Ky playing with Kole and Aunt Jess getting a tan. :)
This was funny Kole loved to push Ellee around in the walker and Ellee liked it too! she even new when it was time to lift her feet up so Kole could push her fast.
Ellee had a taste of a blue ring pop.
Aunt Kim doing Ellee's hair in the sink.
Kole's pet Horny Toad. You have to admit he is kinda cute!
Ellee sitting in her mommies old new and inproved rocking chair. One of the many painting projects I did while in Utah.
Kole played so hard in Utah that this is what would happen if he let him self stop for longer than a minute.
Ellee and Daddy in the pool
This is Ellee's new thing she turns her head at you like a puppy does when you talk to it. It is so cute and so funny when she does it.
Kole got a lesson on how to mow the lawn.
Love this pictuer of my little Ellee Bug
At Graduation so pretty in pink
On my way back home I got to stay with my Aunt in SLC and she taught Kole how to dip strawberrys and he thought that was the coolest thing in the world. As you can tell he thought they were quite yummy!
I love this pictuer of Kalvin and his (big) little brother.
Kole pulling some awful face but I liked the picture any way. We love you Uncle Koden and we are so proud of you on Graduating!
My Niece Chandler's Graduation. I am so proud of you Chan now you are on your way to make one heck of a photographer in college!
So the last week of April through the end of May I went out to Utah to visit family. It was a ton of fun to go and see everyone but it was also so good to get home to my wonderful husband. My visiti was a super busy one but it was all worth it. I helped my mom paint her entier upstairs as well as some other things. I got to teach, yes I said teach 5th grade art class and some kindergarden classes (did not love kindergarden as much as 5th grade but one heck of an experence). I also went out for some graduations. It was so crazy to see my niece and my brother in law graduate it seems like yesterday that it was me graduating and I have almost been out 10 years come next year. Hard to imagin how time really flys. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful life. I have a wonderful husband that works so hard for me to be able to stay home with our two beautiful children and I have the one true gospil of Jesus Christ in my life. who could ask for more. I am truely blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment