He would not look at me.
Very excited when he realized it was actually the day of his birthday he had been anticipating it for so long. :)
HULK!!!!
Ninja Turtles! He loves them!
Raphael
Avengers!
Daddy and Ellee playing with the Turtles.
Wow its hard to believe I have a 4 year old. Kole is such a good kid! We are pretty lucky parents to have such a wonderful little boy. Kole loves to learn he is always wanting to know why things do what they do and what makes them do what they do. :) Yep he is the kid that keeps on asking why! We are glad that he does because we know that he wants to learn and we are happy he loves learning. He is a social boy too he is just like his Grandpa Dalton he is not afraid to talk to anyone...and I mean anyone. Every time we go to the store he has to talk or say hi to everyone and then as we are checking out he always has to have a conversation with the cashier. He is well liked in his primary class at church he is the little boy all the girls want to marry it is so cute and so funny. I love my big boy so much I just hope he knows how much we all love him. We love you Kole-e-boy.
Your kids sound like mine. All very social. My kids never meet a stranger. They do not get that from me. Your kids are so cute and getting so big.
ReplyDelete