Kole in all the balloons
Ellee loving the Balloons
Now Kole has a big bike Ellee get to take over the trike as you can tell she like it.
Daddy and Ellee
She is so sweet!
My Big Boy on his new big boy bike!
Please stop taking pictures mom so I can ride my bike...:)
Kole's Ninja Turtle cake
Ellee's Owl Cake
She was crying before this picture because I wouldn't give her the cake.
When Kole was a year he was such a mess...Ellee was so clean about it. I tired to get there to make a mess and she wouldn't do it. To much of a miss prissy I guess. :)
Kole loved his cake and all of the attention he was getting because it was his birthday. We had quite a lot of people over for the party it was a lot of fun.
Kal cutting the cake.
Hey Kole what did you get? :)
Presents!
Tara Wayland (in the picture with Ellee) she was so awesome to help me make these amazingly cute cakes and she was the only one to get Ellee to make a little bit more of a mess she was still cleaner than Kole. :)
The party was more for me and Kalvin we really just wanted to have our friends over to our new house. We all had a blast the adults talked and laughed and the kids ran around on there sugar high and had a ball. All in all the party was a success. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment