Friday, November 2, 2012

End of Summer and the Start of Fall 2012

Kole at Fiesta Fun in St. George

Golfing with Uncle Ky's Help

Daddy helping Ellee Golf

This is our little Monkey! She loved riding on this horse but she had to see if she could stand on him to! She is climbing on EVERYTHING!

FALL The best time of the year.

My little angel!

My Super amazing little boy!

Kisses!

Pucker up daddy!

Popcorn mmmmm....

Ellee and Kole both love popcorn.

Loves



Like I said this little girl loves to climb! This was the first time she climbed on the Kitchen table I heard her in the kitchen but didn't thing anything of it until I heard the candy jar. It was funny the first time she did this but its not so funny now every time I turn around she is climbing on something. Little stinker!

Ellee is a daddy's girl!



Ellee had to have tubes so Grandma Staheli came out so that she could stay with Kole while I took Ellee to get her tubes but while Grandma was here we went to the mall and she let the kiddos ride the carousal and they both loved it. Thanks Grandma we love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment