Back in April we decided to take Kole to a Cardinal's game. We all had an awesome time even though our team lost it was still way fun to go for the experience Kole loved every minute of it as you can tell! :-)
Eating a Chocolate Bunny
Spoiled I think so!
I am sad this picture is blurry but just look how excited this kid was for a Nerf gun!
The two best looking guys ever! I love my Boys!
Kole at the Gorillas Cage at the Zoo Such a cute Boy!
Kole and the big bug at the zoo.
This was just one of our random trips to the zoo got to love that the zoo her is absolutely free!
Well that is about all on us for now I wish I was better about blogging but I have been a busy bee lately trying to get everything ready around here for another little one come September 6th. Also not only do we have that Kole has to have his tonsils and adenoids removed along with a new set of tubes put in his ears this Tuesday June the 14th I am not looking forward to having him be in pain but I am looking forward to having a little boy that can breath better and eat and sleep better. The pros out weigh the cons on this one that is for sure. I am sure we will have more updates soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment