Ok first off I have to say sorry for the sideways pictures I have tried to post these pictures about 4 or 5 times in the last few months and they are not working so this is what you get. If anyone knows what I have done wrong please help me! :-)
Above is one of our many fishing trips this summer.
Kole and his little girlfriend Brindi coloring with chalk. These two are really good buddies.
One of our trips to the Zoo. Kole was trying to cool off in the nasty water! It was a way hot day!
Right before we left the zoo I snapped this shot and I thought he looked so cute.
So we decided to go to the swimming pool this day and we walked down to our pool just to find out that they had closed it for maintanence and didn't let anyone know. Kole was so devastated that we had to come up with something fun to do and quick so this is what came of our day. A toy bucket full of water and squirt guns. We all had a good time playing in the water on such a hot day.
Yep my poor little guy had to have surgery again. When he was only a year he had to have tubes put in his ears as well as his adenoids out. Not even a year later on June 14th 2011 we had to go back in and have new tubes put in as well as have his tonsils out and they had to remove some of his adenoids because they had started to grow back...yes they can grow back crazy I know. Kole did really well and now is fully recovered and he can now breath really good and he does not snore or have sleep apnea any more. Its like having a new kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment