Had to put a picture to prove I had some help with this huge job!
Ellee and Daddy
So if you can tell on Halloween I had My sister Heidi pierce Ellee's ears I felt like the worst mom but now I am so glad it is done and over with...and does it not look so stinking cute!
Ellee in her Box yes my baby lived in a box in the camp trailer for 2 + weeks while I painted! She loved her box! she was my snug little Ellee bug in her little box. We meaning my mother and I lived in their trailer while we did this job. It was not like being able to go home and enjoy being in a real bed but it was nice because we didn't have to drive. With the crazy late hours I worked there would have been no way.
We couldn't stop at a box...Ellee also slept in a laundry basket at my parents house after I was done with the mural.
Kole found cotton candy to be quite fun! He loved it if you can't tell!
My Dad baby sitting...or he was suppose to be!
Ellee and her new baby doll her daddy bought her. So CUTE!
The day after we got home from Utah Kole Passed out on the floor for a good nap.
Ellee and Daddy napping.
No comments:
Post a Comment