Ellee Bug just as cute as ever!
Kole hanging out with Santa! He though this was awesome!
I love this picture! We went to Bass Pro to see Santa and they had so much fun stuff this year but this carousal was the best! we were pretty much the only people there so Kalvin and Kole were on this ride all by there self's. Good times.
The picture the store took is a way cuter but we no longer have a scanner so this is the best one we got with our camera.
Kole and Ellee in front of the Christmas tree.
Notice how well Kole decorated the tree! :) I think his motive was to see how many he could get on one branch!
He was so excited to decorate.
I had to put a picture of Ellee's Piggie tails. This was the first time I dared to put the elastics in her hair. Now they are in her hair everyday I love being able to do her hair at only 3 months old.
This is what it looks like after we take out her piggies. Love her big grin. :)
Kole was very into what he was doing.
We are all very excited for Christmas to come and we just wanted to share some of the fun things we have done to get ready for Christmas. We wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
No comments:
Post a Comment