What Santa brought Kole. Kole was so excited Santa Came!
Captain Brittan Grandpa Dalton gave Kole.
Ellee was not about to wake up for Christmas.
Ellee is just starting to learn how to hold on to things and she gets so excited when she finally gets what she was reaching for.
Kole with all his new toys! He is so spoiled thanks to his Grandparents and Santa!
Ellee and her Christmas. Not bad for her first one! :)
After her bath. Happy, Clean, and playing with her new toys.
After a long fun day of Christmas.
Even though our Christmas was a day late this year, due to Kal having to work, it was still a good Christmas. I feel that as long as we are together as a family that's all that matters! We are so blessed to have each other and to have two healthy, beautiful kids that's all we could ever ask for. We had a great 2011 with amazing friends and family we are so grateful that we have them in our lives. What a perfect time to reflect and remember how lucky we are to have the one true gospel in our lives and to remember the birth of Christ I am so happy I get to raise my little ones in the true church and teach them the gospel of the saviour Jesus Christ. I hope everyone had an amazing holiday and we hope u have an awesome new year...we plan to :)
No comments:
Post a Comment