Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Picnic in Old St. Charles

Enjoying an amazingly warm day in St. Charles.

She is just to cute and getting so big so fast.

Ellee is such a happy baby we are so blessed to have such a good little girl.

This is Ellee's new thing if she wants you to pick her up she will put her arms in the air like this. She has such a cute personality now she is so much fun.

My beautiful family. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world I have and amazing husband and two beautiful kids. I thank my Heavenly Father every day for my amazing blessings that call me mommy!

My little stud muffin. Kole loves trains and there were some old train cars they have down town old St. Charles so I took him and we took some cute pictures of him. He is so photogenic.


This is how beautiful it is here in the spring. Kole calle's these trees popcorn trees. So CUTE!

Kole running and flying his airplane back to daddy and Ellee.

This is a picture of some of the blossoms on the trees here. BEAUTIFUL!

One random day Kalvin had a day off and we decided to go for a picnic. It was one of the best days ever we didn't do anything but enjoy each other. Times like these are priceless to me. I am so grateful for my wonderful little family. I can't wait for our next picnic in the park with my sweet hubby and my adorable kiddos.

2 comments:

  1. They are getting big FAST!! Ellee is adorable! and Kole is a stud, very photogenic. :) You should be proud. Those trees are beautiful. Looks like life is just great for ya! Thanks for the email and the update. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emily! Wow! Me and my mom were looking at your blog and just adoring your little girl!! O man is she cute!!! She looks so much like you! Your little man is also so cute! You make some cute kids! My mom was also looking at all your paintings and she never knew that you painted. She though they were amazing! Love that I can keep intouch with you with your blog. We really do need to get together when you are in town!

    ReplyDelete