Ellee was not loving having her picture taken...but I thought this was way too cute! Poor girl was sleepy.
Kole and his cheeses grin and Ellee...well she was sleepy if you cant tell.
Kole was excited about his new books he loves Dr. Suess
Kole was just happy the Easter Bunny new where to find him. :-)
Coloring Easter Eggs = Big mess = Happy Kids and really cool looking eggs.
Kole with the cheese face. He had a lot of fun coloring eggs.
I was helping make the mess. ;-)
Did I mention we got some really cool looking eggs!
Cheese from Kole and Ellee is thinking please just get me out of my dress so I can take a nap.
Easter Egg hunt!
Daddy getting his little girl ready for Church.
Playing on the AMAZING playground
Family Picture! What an amazing family I have I am such a lucky girl!
Kole and Tyler dumping up the linking logs.
Chas and Kalvin and there Big Catch
The Big monster Catfish weighed 27lb and the one next to him weighed 8lb and the little guy weighed in at a whopping 2lb
Ellee was laughing at Kole she is such a happy baby we love having her around!
Kole holding the little catfish. He LOVES to fish just like daddy!
Frying up half the 27lb catfish for Easter dinner. There was so much fish we couldn't eat it all.
Over Easter Kalvin, me, and the Kiddos went up to Holden Missouri to stay with Kalvin's cousin and his wonderful wife and kids. We had such an amazing time there! Saturday the boys went fishing all day and Monica, the kids and I stayed home and let the kids play. It was a little rainy outside so we ended up making way too many sugar cookies and we also colored Easter eggs, Big mess but tons of fun. Later that evening as we were sitting down to eat we heard the boys pull up and the kids went crazy to go see the huge catfish so we all ran out and let our dinner get cold...no one seemed to care because we were all just amazed at how huge the catfish was. After all of that excitement we went in and finished dinner. Then on Easter Sunday we went to church and came home and did an Easter egg hunt for the kids and had a yummy catfish dinner and then we were on our way home. It was such a fun weekend the kids had a blast but we "adults" had just as much fun as they did. Thanks again Chas and Monica for such a great time.














No comments:
Post a Comment